Friday, July 30, 2010

What?!? It's not on the internet???

OK- I've picked a theme for Taylor's 1st birthday party, but I'm coming up short on ideas for decorations and activities...

So, I do what I always do when I need more info-- I search the web... what do I find--- NOTHING (at least nothing particularly helpful).  So, I'm coming to you:

The theme is "Oh, the Places You'll Go" by Dr. Seuss.  All that I find in internet searches is ideas for graduation parties- and a few baby showers.  Nothing really for a child's first birthday-- but, if you've ever read the book.. it makes for a great theme for a one-year-old.  Life's possibilities are limitless, you'll go where ever you want, do what ever you wish to or dream of... that sort of thing...

If you've got any ideas to help me out-- decorations or activities (most of the children there will be from 2-8) so I'm trying to gear towards them... please post in the comments section
Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment