Thursday, July 22, 2010

Only the good ones





So, I give Taylor his routine breakfast-on-the-run... i.e. a handful of cereal.  Today's choice Lucky Charms. (usually I try to have some semblance of health and balance to breakfast... ok, really it's usually Cheerios-- but, whatever). This morning I was particularly busy, trying to gulp down at least one cup of coffee, while fixing bottles for daycare, loading the dishwasher, feeding the dogs...








All of a sudden Taylor starts crying...



I run in the room and he's still got cereal in front of him... so, I try a sippy cup... 
he shakes his head "no"... 
then I grab the box of cereal and he smiles.
So I give him more cereal...




As soon as the marshmallows hit the table he starts stuffing them in his mouth. Jackson and I both laugh and Taylor throws his hands in the air... like he's saying "what???"

And, again, I put more down... then he eats only the marshmallows...


Only the good stuff for my baby!!

1 comment:

  1. how cute! sweet boy. he knows what the good stuff is. ;) don't worry taylor, i pick out the marshmallows too! they are yummy!

    ReplyDelete